Starting April 1st, we will expand our strength and movement offerings, and remove yoga classes and childcare from our official schedule with (instead) the opportunity for select yoga instructors to rent space and work with you directly. I know that in this space is a deeply connected community for many of you, and I wish to honor that the best way that I can. Please reach out with questions or concerns by email or phone (608) 833-6450 and I will respond as quickly as possible. Lots of love -- Annie
Why is the schedule and studio model changing?
We have two major reasons for making these changes. First, the yoga market in Madison has changed significantly in the past 18 months and, in order to honor our commitment to providing small class sizes and incredibly caring teachers, we are adjusting our approach. Secondly, Anne is - at heart - a coach and an educator. It is most in line with her dharma and calling to work 1-1 with clients who are in pain or seeking a deeper sense of freedom in their bodies, and this new model and schedule will help her help more people.
What will happen to the strength classes and coaching at PULSE?
We're GROWING! Expect more classes, workshops and opportunities to learn from coaches here in Madison and from around the country. Anne's coaching practice is also evolving and new options for deeper change are coming soon. We are so excited for the opportunity to focus on providing intelligent, compassionate strength coaching you can't find anywhere else in Madison.
What will happen to the yoga classes at PULSE?
After April 1st, We will still have yoga classes onsite, although they will no longer appear on our schedule. Select instructors will have the opportunity to rent space and create a unique environment for their students. Students will purchase class passes from and communicate directly with instructors, rather than the studio. Navigate to our new YOGA page to connect with your favorite teachers and find out about their schedules!
- Charlotte is offering private and semi-private trauma-sensitive yoga instruction at PULSE and offsite.
- Valerie is offering classes in multiple locations, and is honoring unexpired PULSE class passes at Z Bella Boutique in Middleton.
- Nina will be teaching at PULSE 9:15 am on Monday and Thursday mornings! Childcare connections can be made using our PULSE Parents Facebook group. She is honoring unexpired PULSE classes for those classes.
- Sarah Higgins, Katy O'Leary and several other amazing instructors will be onsite and ready to help you as well!
What about my class passes or membership?
You have several choices to stay on and play at strength or let us help you transition to another amazing studio!
- Stay on and try out our strength classes!
- Request membership termination as of the last day of your billing cycle in March. (6 month pre-paid members will not auto-renew.)
- Use unexpired PULSE class passes with Valerie (offsite) and Nina (onsite.)
- Use your credit on private coaching sessions through pass expiration date.
- Request reimbursement on unexpired passes. (Taken on a case-by-case basis between April 1st and April 30th.)
Please call (608) 833-6450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, concerns or anything else we can help you with as make this transition.