My sister asked me this week for a kettlebell workout that focused on propioreception and balance...I was only too happy to oblige! This workout focuses on honing the connection between your brain and your fine motor muscles through balance and "core" (your whole torso) strength and connection.
- Bodyweight Single Leg Deadlift x 10 R/L on a yoga block, balance pad or folded yoga mat
- 1/2 Turkish Get Up with Yoga Block (or shoe) x 5 R/L
- Bodyweight Goblet Squat with Base Hold x 5
- Forearm Plank x 30 sec
- Opposite Arm Single Leg Kettlebell Deadlift x 10 R/L Full or 1/2 Turkish Get Up x 5 R/L
- Kettlebell Goblet Squat w/5 Base Hold x
- 1/2 Kneeling Bottoms Up Hold x 3 @ 5 Breaths R/L (optional: Bottoms Up Clean and Hold x 5 R/L)
- Forearm Plank x 1 min
I take requests! Leave me a comment with a video you would like to see!