I'm using this workout as part of my weekly kettlebell strength routine to benchmark my press and my endurance... it's also great as a quick full-body workout when you need to get in and out in 30 min! I'm planning to increase to 45 sec... 60 sec... then go up a bell and drop back to 30 sec. You'll need 1 press-weight kettlebell (and a heavier one for swings if you'd like) and an interval timer app like this one that I found through my workout buddy!
- Set your Interval Timer for 30 rounds of 30 sec work / 30 sec rest intervals
- Complete the following exercises on the RIGHT SIDE only (using your rest intervals between exercises e.g. clean and squat 30 sec, rest 30 sec // clean and press 30 sec, rest 30 sec...)
- Clean and Squat (or goblet squat)
- Clean and Press (or military press)
- 1 Hand Swing (or two hand swing)
- Repeat the complex on the LEFT SIDE only
- Return to the right side and continue for 5 rounds per side, alternating sides!
Tips: Keep a white board with a RIGHT column and a LEFT column and make a hash mark every time you finish your swings. When you get to 5 hash marks... you're done!
Questions? Complaints? Leave the questions in the comment box! I tend to smile and ignore complaints... ;)