Tweet So... I figured it makes me a legit blogger when I get sent samples of amazing products to try out and review!
25 bonus points for me!
(Then I didn't blog for like a week. Minus 27 bonus points for me. Back to illegit blogger and proud of it.)
A bit ago, NuNaturals contacted me and asked if I would be interested in trying NuNaturals Stevia products. I had been *tolerating* the Stevia aftertaste and figured - "What the kale? Maybe another brand will be better!"
And it is. OH MY. it is. Don't tell ZenHusband, but I'm having an affair with the bottle of Vanilla Stevia. and cheating on the Vanilla Stevia with the Cocoa Bean Extract. Dirty trainer...
Among the list of indiscretions:
- Vanilla Iced Lattes (NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia)
- Chocolate "Pudding" (NuNaturals Cocoa Bean Extract)
- Cookies, Bars, Muffins etc. (NuNaturals Fiber Baking Blend)
- Black + Mint Iced Tea (Alcohol Free Stevia Drops)
If you know me, you know how much I despite
DDT Splenda and death in a pink packet Aspertame.
Rather than a mysterious chemical compound with questionable origins and exit strategies, Stevia is a natural sweetener made from the Stevia rebaudiana Plant. Much closer to seasoning your soup with a little black pepper than sucking down tea sprinkled with pesticide.
Here's the kick ass part.
NuNaturals is giving 3 (YES, THREE!) ZenPulse readers samples of NuNaturals Stevia to try and love!
(If you read me over at Chrome Fit - there's another giveaway headed in your direction there soon!)
Here's what I need from you (1 entry per point):
1. Leave a comment. Any friggin comment. I'm hurting for comments here, people.
2. Join the email list. (Someday, I'll use it for something amazing) ... then leave another comment that you joined.
3. Like ZenPulse on Facebook. (I post nifty stuff. It's worth more than the entry.) ... then leave YES! another comment.
4. Follow @ZenPulse on Twitter. (It's a bit more snark than fitness... but who doesn't need sarcasm in their life?) ... you know the drill...
I'll pick a winner on Monday, July 4th with the random number thing-a-jammy in celebration of Independence from Sugar and Crap Sweeteners!!
Hugs and Kettlebell Kisses. -Anne