A dearest and darlingest client pointed out the other day that it's time for some summer recipes! One can only eat sweet potato and lentil chili so far into May, my friends... SO! I have turned to Martha Stewart and Miss Oh She Glows for inspiration, combining Martha's Tabbouleh with Angela's Protein Salad concept.
Hello, Summer! Meet Protein!
- 1 Small Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Medium Cucumber, Diced
- 1/2 Small Sweet Onion, Diced
- 2 Tbs Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Can Chickpeas, drained + rinsed
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Pinch of Sea Salt
Throw it all together and stir it up while the quinoa is still warm! Refrigerate and enjoy as a side dish... or a main meal!
Also... if you haven't signed up for the email list yet ... DO IT! Free NuNaturals are at stake!