The husband and I are headed off our Christmas vacation tomorrow - and I have some great guest posts lined up.
Be sure to check out their inspirational blogs and give them lots of comment love ... These are some amazing people!
While we're away - I'll be using the oh-so-unpredictable hotel gym to keep myself on track to reach my goals this year.
(Warning: This could also be your aunt's guest room)... What exactly is a girl supposed to do with 3 mismatched hand weights and a treadmill that may or may not work?
Holiday Hotel (Or Aunt's Guest Room) Workout
- 15 Squats (add weight or add a jump to toughen it up)
- 15 Renegade Rows (too much? stay on your knees. too little? add hand weights.)
- 15 Lunges Right and Left (30 total)
- 15 Push Ups
- 15 Crunches
- Hit that treadmill (unless it's a safety hazard) for 2 minutes at full speed!
- 12 Wide-Leg Squats
- 12 Renegade Rows
- 12 Walking Lunges Right and Left (24 total)
- 12 Push Ups
- 20 Crunches* pay attention! these go up!
- 3 minutes at full speed!
- 10 Squats
- 10 Renegade Rows
- 10 Lunges R/L
- 10 Push Ups
- 25 Crunches
- 4 minutes at full speed!
- 8 Wide Leg Squats
- 8 Renegade Rows
- 8 Walking Lunges Right and Left (16 total)
- 8 Push Ups
- 30 Crunches
- 5 minutes at full speed!
Merry Christmas, All! Have a blessed holiday season and don't forget:
Enjoy your egg nog. Enjoy your rest. But eat your veggies. They're the best!